Open to your Spirituality
The evocative aroma entices you to engage your inner wisdom and attune to your higher self while the Spirit of Woman Australian Wild Flower Essences and crystal essences call you to live in the energy of ‘as above, so below’. Spraying the mist evokes a state of mind which encourages you to see the karmic effects of your thoughts, feelings and actions and to take response-ability. It opens up your intuition so that your body is in tune with your mind and you give yourself the gift of the ‘present’ moment.
Goddess Sophia is referred to in the Bible as being a co-partner of God (the Divine Feminine) and sometimes as The Female God. She can be traced to every era, culture and society. She is the manifestation of the Divine Feminine and can be linked with every goddess especially Gaia (Mother Nature) In the judeo-Christian tradition the Goddess Soophia is the beginning, the source of wisdom and the keeper of the knowledge of all that is right and just. With her sound wisdom amd guidance, rulers lead their kingdoms to prosper. Sophia was the mother of Faith, Hope and Charity. They are Sophia’s gifts to us.
All that we are is the manifestation of what we have thought. Wisdom concerns how we use our knowledge. Wisdom is the power to see and the inclination to choose the best and highest goal, together with the surest means of attaining it.
This Spray Mist contains the qualities and presence of Sophia, Soul of the World. You will feel as though you are being touched by the loving invisible hands of the Divine Feminine.
Ingredients: Spirit of Woman Flower Essences of Apostle Plant, Seeing Eye and Wild Iris, Sacred Earth Crystal Essences of Azeztulite and Rosophia, Organic Essential Oils of Lavender, Clary Sage and Rosemary, natural preservative and purified water.
To buy Goddess Sophia Awaken Spray Mist, click here
- if you are feeling indecisive and unsure of yourself
- if you feel powerless and lacking confidence in your own uniqueness
- if you can’t see the forest for the trees
- if you recognise that you are blinded by materialism and consumerism and yearn for more meaning in your life
- if you feel as if you are on treadmill and don’t know how to slow down and smell the roses
- if you are in the midst of a potent transitional time in your life, such as getting ready to give birth or in the tumultous phase of child rearing and you need to tap into your ancestral female lineage