The Spirit of Woman Australian Wild Flower Essences are healing essences developed specially for women, by a woman.
Annie Meredith is an internationally-known teacher of the MindBody healing paradigm. As a healer, she runs a busy acupuncture and spiritual counselling clinic in Brisbane, Australia, and has recently retired from a distinguished teaching career at the Australian College of Natural Medicine (now Endeavour College) and for the Australian Bushflower Essences, to focus on expanding the impact and reach of this range of vibrational essences for women.
Launched in June 2009 after nine years of development, the Spirit of Women Australian Wild Flower Essences are much loved by the hundreds of women who have used them and find them to be highly effective healing essences to energetically support the many challenges that women meet every day.
In August 2009, the first Practitioners started their training with Annie, and they will be qualified and begin using the essences by December this year. Already Naturopaths, Acupuncturists, Counsellors, Massage Therapists, and healers from many other modalities, plus women around Australia who are simply interested in their wellbeing, are using the essences and reporting great results!
What to do next:
You could consider…….
- Learning how flower essences work;
- Reading about The Doctrine of Signatures;
- Meeting Annie Meredith;
- Learning about these essences at our workshops;
- Watching videos about the essences;
- Seeing if the Universe brought you to this site for another reason;
- Visiting the online shop and try the essences for yourself; or
- Browse our links at the top of the page, and in the boxes to the right.
Leave a comment on any of the pages you visit, we love to read them and we will respond.