There are two weekend workshops series being offered in Brisbane in 2017: Spirit of Woman Workshops and Essence of Woman Workshops
Spirit of Woman Workshops
There are two two weekend workshops in this Spirit of Woman series. You will be introduced to the 29 beautiful Spirit of Woman Australian Wild Flower Essences that make up the range, learning how to use them for yourself, your family and for your clients, if you are in practice. You will gain insights into how the healing power of Nature can powerfully heal, bringing inner peace, clarity, joy and success into your life and those of your friends and clients.
You will learn how the energy chakras, portals of Divine Vital Force that underpin your being, drive your basic physical anatomy and how to apply a Body-Mind approach to healing, through understanding the subtle energy anatomy of the body. This invaluable information will assist you to self-heal and enhance your effectiveness in all healing modalities, such as massage, naturopathy, spiritual healing and counselling. It empowers your path to self-healing by bringing greater awareness of our own blind spots and areas that you may wish to develop to full potential.
You will also learn how to tap into your intuition and access your heart intelligence, using Spirit of Woman Flower Essences to help you:
- learn to unlock your own healing powers
- open to the higher Vital Force energies that flow through you and into the world beyond
- to access your own soul’s note through meditation
- to reconnect with Planet Gaia the Mother, the core being at the heart of nature
- understand BodyMind diagnosis along with other diagnostic techniques
- to work with Nature’s pristine energy for a healing outcome for your clients, family and friends
Essence of Woman Workshops
- Learn how to love being a woman, as you step into your feminine intelligence and trust the whisperings of your inner truth.
- Learn how to manage your feminine health in a natural and non-toxic way, to optimise your fertility and to negotiate your parenting role in a way that provides the best chances in life for your incoming child.
- Learn how to review and revamp your sexuality in the light of these new understandings.
- Discover how to let go of the culturally-defined limitations around female sexual/emotional/attitudinal expression that are a hangover from the patriarchy.
In these Essence of Woman workshops, you will also learn how to use Spirit of Woman Australian Flower Essence Blends to dissolve the outdated programming from the past that has kept you from truly fulfilling your most fundamental biologically inscribed role as a woman.
These powerful healers from Nature will help you to celebrate your strength in the feminine.
Watch this space for the 2017 schedule…..or join our newsletter to get up-to-date details of our 2017 program
To hear what people have to say about Essence of Woman workshops:
For me, the Essence of Woman course conducted by Annie Meredith helped me to realise that who I am as a female, but more importantly as a woman, is normal and OK. I came to the realisation through this workshop journey that the things I think and feel each day are commonly felt by women as a whole each day and that I was not alone in my thoughts and feelings. This workshop series helped to clear some of my fears around talking openly about sexuality and assisted me to start bringing down those walls. Thanks Annie
The transition that has taken place in my personal life over the duration of the workshop series is phenomenal. I am falling in love with myself and as a result I have met a soul-mate. This knowledge, wisdom and information should be taught in schools to enable generations of young girls to pass into womanhood with a real sense of self. Blessed be, Annie.
I found Essence of Woman absolutely invaluable. It explained so many of my intuitive thoughts and actions as a woman and supported my growth as a woman no end. I would highly recommend Annie’s workshop series to everyone – male and female. To understand women and understand the differences between men and women should be an essential part of everyone’s education. Love you, Annie!
So many insights! This was a wonderful exploration of the ‘Feminine’ in all its manifestations from birth – maiden, mother, crone. So proud I am to be a woman. Many thanks, Annie
Mini Practitioner Training Program
We also offer this short version program as training for health professionals and retailers who are interested in using our essences in their healing practice or retail outlets.
We are highly responsive to our clients and practitioners, so please do register for our newsletter so we can keep you up to date on the latest topics we’re discussing, specialty workshops, and much more.