- Reduces the effects of toxic electro-magnetic radiation such as from cell phones, wi-fi, microwaves
- Helps balance diurnal cycles, assists in regulating melatonin production
- Fear of change, withdrawal from others and the world, panic
- Fear of the dark and insomnia
- Schizophrenia and depression
- Dark night of the soul
- Autism, ADHD, assists with emotional repercussions of uterine cancer.
- Fosters natural well-being
- Resolve fear
- Facilitates and embraces change
- Brings balance between inner and outer worlds
- Expands horizons and opens up to new possibilities
- Supports Light-workers
Erect stem in younger plants, but creep or trail with age. Slender stem, branching and sparsely to densely prickly, grows to a length of 1.5 metres.
Leaves are bipinnately compound, with one or two pinnae pairs, and 10 – 26 leaflets per pinna. The petioles are also prickly. Stalked pale pink or purple (light magenta) flower heads arise from the leaf axils. The globose to ovoid heads are 8 – 10 mm in diameter and looks like a miniature pine-cone, similar to the pineal gland.
The floret petals are red in their upper part and the filaments are pink to lavender.
The fruit consists of 2-8 pods from 1-2 cm long each, these prickly on the margins. The pods break into 2-5 segments and contain pale brown seeds some 2.5 mm long. The flowers are pollinated by the wind and insects. The seeds have hard coats, which restricts germination.The extreme sensitivity of this plant is its main signifier for use. The plants contract instantly on touch and stimulation, as if withdrawing in fear or panic. The leaves 'freeze' momentarily until the stimulation is removed after which they gradually expand again to normal. The energetic direction of fear is sudden inward contraction. Recent studies reveal that Sensitive Plant contains alkaloids that assist with healing cancer of the uterus.
Also, the Sensitive Plant has a flowerhead that physically resembles the pineal gland and appears to be about the same size. The pineal releases melatonin into the system at night-time to mop up free radicals and promote sleep to enable the body to restore and restock.
Through the action of melatonin, the pineal gland influences the human being:
- Physically – by governing the body clock
- Energetically – through the daily meridian circulation
- Spiritually – via life cycles – the portal for entering and leaving the body is the crown chakra at the top of the head, which in turn is associated with the pineal gland.
This amazing healing gift from nature has the action of protecting the natural resonances of the body from toxic EMF's generated by made-made electro-technology, such as emissions from surround wi-fi, mobile phone toxicity, cordless phones, computer screen radiation.